Kitchen soap dispenser with sponge holder

Roll up kitchen drying rack

TOP TEN RESTAURANTS YOU SHOULD VISIT IN NAIROBI

 

Top ten restaurants you should visit in Nairobi and what they bring to the table in no particular order.


 SHOP

https://bit.ly/33S0VtV 

Before Covid, I had the opportunity to visit these restaurants, and I was not disappointed. They each had something unique to wow me. Hopefully, Covid did not put them out of business and they can still serve us deliciousness.

Let’s talk about Sankara in Westlands Nairobi; I am not a fan of strawberries but Sankara made me the best strawberry cake I have had yet with real strawberries, that thing was delicious. That’s not all; I also had the best lamb there.

Ever had crocodile meat? I think I have at carnivore restaurant; it tastes similar to chicken maybe that’s why I loved it. They had this day where you can eat all kinds of meat at 3,500 Ksh. I don’t know if it is still on, if it is, you should try it.

Chicken, Urban eatery served me the best with mashed potatoes and olive oil infused in herbs on the side; perfection.

Watch the video below and check out all the ten restaurants and what they bring to the table.


 SHOP

 https://bit.ly/33S0VtV

Comments

Best seller

Tank tops